The BSA co-ordinates competitions for juniors (Kindy and primary school-aged children), youth (high school-aged), and adults (grades for both men and women).
Online registration and payment for Term 3 ‘Junior Soccer – Kick It’ is now open here:
Our Term 3 ‘Kick It’ programme for kids aged from 5-12 (Primary school ages) in association with Football West starts on 21st July. It will be at BRAC oval on Wednesdays at 4.30 for skills training and Fridays at 4.30 for matches (Years 3-6 only). This is a mixed programme for boys and girls.
The fee of $80 per child covers insurance and admin fee from Football West and players will also get a good quality football.
Registration is super simple:
- Click on this link
- Select Broome in the Drop Down Box
- Fill out the Rego form
- Enter Credit card details to make payment.
We need volunteers as coaches – if we do not have enough coaches then some kids will miss out. The BSA and Football West will be offering coaches training and support before and during the programme. So if you can help please let us know as soon as possible via email.
Soccer Seven’s League
Soccer Seven’s League is here! Fast, Fun and Friendly. New for 2021! Supported by Football West – Kick It! Separate men’s and women’s leagues. Men can enter a team of at least 10 and no more than 12 players for just $720, women can register individually for only $80. Both include insurance through Football West.
The Broome Soccer Association would like to acknowledge and thank Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, Kimberley for its support in helping our talented young players. With the department’s help nine of our leading young players were able to travel down to Perth and take part in a regional talent camp with Football West.
- Juniors (5 years to Year 6), runs in Term 3 in 2021
- Youth (year 7-12), runs in Term 4 in 2021
- Ladies and Gentlemen (Year 11-12 Youth and adults), all year round
- Futsal, all year round
Please visit our event calendar to check all current events and to register for games and trainings.
Our regular events:
- Juniors’ trainings are on Wednesdays and
- Friday games open to Year 5-10from 4 to 6
- Adults games start at 6 on Wednesdays
- Footsal at the PCYC starts 530 on Mondays
All players, coaches, and volunteers are required to be a member of the BSA (COVID-19 regulation) to participate in trainings and competitions.
About the BSA
All you need to know:
- Useful information for parents, players, coaches, referees
- History of soccer in Broome
- How you can support the community
- Current COVID-19 information
- How to contact us