The BSA co-ordinates competitions for juniors (Kindy and primary school-aged children), youth (high school-aged), and adults (grades for both men and women).
Junior and Youth Soccer are ON!
Thanks to our wonderful volunteers, we are happy to announce that our Junior Soccer Programme (ages 5-12) and Youth Programme (ages 12-15) will kick off in Term 4.
Registration information coming soon.
- The programs will run between 14th of October - until Friday 19th of December.
- JUNIOR trainings are held on Wednesdays 4:30pm - 5:30pm at the BRAC oval.
- YOUTH trainings are held on Wednesdays 5:30pm - 6:30pm at the BRAC oval.
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 games are held on Fridays 4:30pm - 6pm at the BRAC oval.
You can bookmark our calendar page to keep up-to-date.
- Juniors (5 years to Year 6), runs in Term 4 in 2020
- Youth (year 7-12), runs in Term 4 in 2020
- Ladies and Gentlemen (Year 11-12 Youth and adults), all year round
- Futsal, all year round
Please visit our event calendar to check all current events and to register for games and trainings.
Our regular events:
- Juniors’ trainings are on Wednesdays and
- Friday games open to Year 5-10from 4 to 6
- Adults games start at 6 on Wednesdays
- Footsal at the PCYC starts 530 on Mondays
All players, coaches, and volunteers are required to be a member of the BSA (COVID-19 regulation) to participate in trainings and competitions.
About the BSA
All you need to know:
- Useful information for parents, players, coaches, referees
- History of soccer in Broome
- How you can support the community
- Current COVID-19 information
- How to contact us