The BSA co-ordinates competitions for juniors (Kindy and primary school-aged children), youth (high school-aged), and adults (grades for both men and women).
And we are back!
Men’s and Women’s social Soccer (over 16) is back on Wednesdays, at 6pm at the BRAC on 1/7, 8/7, and 15/7. We are running ‘pre-season’ 9v9 scratchies over 4 pitches.
A $5 match fee and registration with contact details required on arrival or online.
No access to the field before 5.45. Players are asked to turn up, play, and leave.
All players and volunteers are asked to familiarise themselves with the current Football West Covid-19 guidelines. The BSA has submitted a Covid-19 plan to the Shire of Broome.
We will aim to start a formal competition from 22nd July which will be available to registered BSA members only. We ask that you are supportive and understanding as our volunteers do their best to get the sport we love up and running in these challenging times. Please read more on our COVID-19 page.
- Juniors (4 years to Year 6), runs in Term 3
- Youth (year 7-12), runs in Term 3
- Ladies and Gentlemen (Year 11-12 Youth and adults), all year round
- Futsal, all year round
Please visit our event calendar to check all current events and to register for games and trainings.
Our regular events:
- Juniors’ trainings are on Wednesdays and
- Friday games open to Year 5-10from 4 to 6
- Adults games start at 6 on Wednesdays
- Footsal at the PCYC starts 530 on Mondays
All players, coaches, and volunteers are required to be a member of the BSA (COVID-19 regulation) to participate in trainings and competitions.
About the BSA
All you need to know:
- Useful information for parents, players, coaches, referees
- History of soccer in Broome
- How you can support the community
- Current COVID-19 information
- How to contact us