Excellence – honesty – fairness – respect – fun – health – inclusion
Broome Soccer Association is an open and welcoming club whoever you are and wherever you are from come and play football with us!
Our club values:
- Always strive for excellence and rise to the challenge, but never at the expense of others. Discover how good you can be.
- Play honestly and obey the rules, in letter and spirit. Winning is only meaningful when competition is fair.
- Show respect for everyone involved in creating a sporting experience, both on the field and off. Win with dignity and lose with grace.
- Find the joy of sport and have a good time. Keep a positive attitude and look to make a positive difference, on the field and in your community.
- Place physical and mental health above all other considerations and avoid unsafe activities. Respect your body and keep in shape.
- Share sport with others, regardless of creed, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or ability. Invite everyone into sport to make it more meaningful for the whole community.
- Always remember the community that supports your sport and helps make it possible. Find ways to show your appreciation and help others get the most out of sport.